About my blog


HEY I'm Anna, I'm 14 and this is my blog on fashion & beauty and also bits on some of the books I'm reading at the time.

Please leave comments on posts you find interesting and I will reply to everyone and follow back so subscribe.

Sunday 3 November 2013

Top 5 nail varnishes

Hi hi hi, here's my top 5 favorite nail varnishes yay.


  1. Barry M nail varnishes are always amazing and this one in navy is such a pretty colour I love it, especially for winter with darker shades and eveeeerything.
  2. I got this one free in Elle a few months ago and it's such a nice summer colour!!
  3. This is a light blue varnish from Topshop (I couldn't find the exact colour, sorry) but it's really thick and I can put it on with just 1 coat with is great and it's such a pretty colour.
  4. Whenever I wear red nail varnish I feel like a bit of an idiot, i'm not sure why but it's quite like adulty fancy if you know what I mean ahah but I do really like the colour of this Rimmel one so if I'm going to something quite dressed up this is one of my first choices.
  5. I found this one on ebay, it's a matte black from BK (i'm not entirely sure what brand this is) but it was really cheap and you can get it here and it's great. The applicator is so good and so it's really easy to apply neater and it's just a great colour, especially for winter where you can wear much darker shades and it's a lot cheaper than some other matte nail varnishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment