About my blog


HEY I'm Anna, I'm 14 and this is my blog on fashion & beauty and also bits on some of the books I'm reading at the time.

Please leave comments on posts you find interesting and I will reply to everyone and follow back so subscribe.

Saturday 2 November 2013

ROOKIE I LOVE YOU

Hey what's up? Ive been a big fan of Rookie magazine for years, if you don't know what Rookie is it's an online magazine for girls created by a 16 year old (16 I KNOW?) and it's so interesting it's got everything teenage girls would want to read about. Please everyone should check it out!

The other day my sister bought me Rookie Year book 2 and I've been addicted to it. It's just a big collection of all the best article in Rookie but it's soo GOOD AHH. EVERYONE SHOULD GET IT IM SERIOUS.


No comments:

Post a Comment