About my blog


HEY I'm Anna, I'm 14 and this is my blog on fashion & beauty and also bits on some of the books I'm reading at the time.

Please leave comments on posts you find interesting and I will reply to everyone and follow back so subscribe.

Friday 1 November 2013

Cool nail ideas

HEY i just wanted to show you my nails because i found this really cool thing on the beauty department to do to them and yeahh here.



First you just paint your nails all white and then chose a colour (not too light though, i chose a dark blue) and you mix a few drops of it into some white nail varnish and paint the nail leaving a little bit of white at the base of your nail.





Let it dry and then do it again but add more blue so it gets darker and darker.










And yeah it should end up looking like that hopefully, you should try it out. BYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment