About my blog


HEY I'm Anna, I'm 14 and this is my blog on fashion & beauty and also bits on some of the books I'm reading at the time.

Please leave comments on posts you find interesting and I will reply to everyone and follow back so subscribe.

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Simple eye roll-on

Hiiillo. Ok so I get really awful under-eye bags and I get really self conscious about them obviously and so for agees ive been looking for a really good under eye bag remedy sort of thing. I saw this one in boots and i really love simple so i thought i'd try it. It only cost a few pounds I think so it was really good value.

Simple eye roll-on
The first few times I tried it i didn't notice much of a difference but after a few times it did start to help quite a bit. I wouldnt say it was briiilliant or anything but I do think it helps and makes the dark circles less dark and more full so yeah I think i would recommend it, specially as it really doesn't cost much.
Hope this helped anyone with the same problem ahha, byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment